- 1 baguette
- Prosciutto slices – half for each slice of bread
- Semi-hard cheese (I used halloumi)
- 1 pear
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven, grill at 170°C.
- Cut the bread in slices diagonally, 1 to 2 cm thick.
- Brush the top of each slice with olive oil and rub the garlic clove on each surface.
- Place them on a baking sheet covered tray and let them bake for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the cheese in thin slices and place them on top of the bread. Let them bake till they get a golden colour.
- Place the prosciutto on each slice.
- Cut the pear in small cubes and garnish.
Reblogged this on CARMEN.