- Pizza dough, see here
- 200gr. tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper, oregano, fresh basil leaves
- 100gr grated mozzarella
- 3 slices pepperoni or salami cut in pieces
- Olive oil to brush the muffin tray
- Preheat oven, air and bottom, 200 °C.
- Prepare the sauce: mix together the tomato sauce, paste, garlic, olive oil, basil leaves, oregano, salt and pepper.
- With a rolling pin shape the dough as you would do for a large pizza.
- Use an 8cm. diameter cookie cutter (cup, glass or small bowl) and shape your pizzas.
- Brush the muffin tray with a little bit of olive oil.
- Place the doughs into the cups, add about 1 1/2 tbsp tomato sauce in each one of them, add some pepperoni and top with mozzarella.
- Place the tray on the lowest rack and bake for 18-20 minutes.
Pepperoni pizza cups