What’s better than Nutella, was the question…
For a 33cm. pizza
- 1 pizza dough, see here
- 200gr. nutella
- 100gr. heavy cream
- 100gr. mixed berries (enough to cover the pizza base, to taste)
- 30gr. hazelnut bitter chocolate, crushed
- Preheat oven, air, max temp.
- In a small pan, heat up the cream and remove from heat when it starts boiling.
- Mix the nutella and the cream in a bowl, stir well to combine. Your ganache is ready!
- Roll out the dough and carefully place it on a flour dusted pizza (or just regular) tray.
- Pinch it with a fork and evenly spread a thick layer of nutella ganache. Reserve 2 tablespoons.
- Top it with the berries and bake at the bottom of the oven for 10 minutes (8-10 depending on the oven).
- Drizzle with the reserved nutella ganache and sprinkle the hazelnut bitter chocolate crumbles.
Nutella Ganache Pizza With Berries