Ingredients (makes one pizza)
- 240gr. flour
- 120gr. warm water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1teaspoon of dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- salt to taste
- Put the flour, the yeast, the salt in a large bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Make a hole in the center and place there the oil and the water.
- Mix thoroughly with the spoon and continue with your hands.
- If the dough is sticky, add flour. If it’s dry, add water.
- Give it a nice round shape and cover the bowl with cling film and a towel. Let it rest for two hours.
- Put some flour on your work area and on top of the dough.
- Use your rolling pin and shape your pizza.