- Pizza dough, see here
- 5 tbsp pesto, see here
- 200gr. haloumi cheese, grated
- 300gr. button mushrooms, sliced
- a handful of porcini mushrooms
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp truffle oil
- Preheat the oven, maximum temp., air and bottom heat.
- Soak the porcini for 15 minutes in warm water. Squeeze to drain and slice to pieces. Save some of this water.
- In a small pan, heat up the olive oil, toss in the mushrooms, both button and porcini and season with pepper. Sizzle for 5 minutes, add a ladle of the porcini water and let them boil until the water evaporates. Set aside.
- Shape the dough, cover in pesto sauce, add the mushrooms and the haloumi cheese.
- Place the pizza on a pizza pan at the bottom of the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Drizzle some truffle olive oil on top and serve.
Pesto Pizza with Porcini and Haloumi cheese