This is a favourite and very simple blueberry pancakes recipe. Try them with different kinds of toppings, blueberry jam would definitely be the best one, because too much blueberry is never enough. You can always replace the Greek style yogurt with about the same amount of milk and you can also beat 2 egg whites to a firm meringue, to make your pancakes even fluffier.
- 130gr. flour
- 110gr. Greek style yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2tbsp blueberry jam for the pancake batter and more for serving
- 2 egg whites (optional)
- 2tbsp baking powder
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2tbsp butter
- 2tbsp sugar
- 1/2tsp salt
- Preheat the oven, air 120ºC.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt.
- Add the egg, melted butter, yogurt and whisk.
- Optional step: In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites and once you have a firm meringue, add it to the batter and mix well.
- Stir in the blueberry jam.
- Grease a nonstick pan with butter on medium heat and spread a ladle of the pancake batter. Once golden on both sides, remove it from the pan.
- Line the pancakes on a baking paper in the oven to keep warm while making the rest of them.