- 6 slices of bread, french baguette
- 100gr. feta cheese
- 1 peach
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar (cream or reduction)
- Basil leaves
- Preheat the oven, air 170°C.
- Cut the bread in slices diagonally, 1 to 2 cm thick.
- Brush the top of each slice with olive oil.
- Crumble the feta cheese with a fork.
- Cover each slice with feta. Press it down with your fingers.
- Place them on a baking sheet covered tray and let them bake for about 5 minutes or until the cheese starts getting golden/brown.
- Cut the peach into wedges and place one on top of each slice.
- Chop the basil leaves.
- Garnish with the balsamic vinegar and basil.
Peach and Feta Crostini