It’s time to celebrate exclusive food and wine with well known chefs and food experts from all over the world! In just 13 days the Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok welcomes the 15th Annual World Gourmet Festival. The festival will take place from September 1st till the 7th.
be:spoke Fine Wine, importer of boutique South Australian wines in Bangkok, has been selected as the wine vector and the confirmed chefs cooking at the festival are:
- Chef Akrame Benallal, Akrame, Paris, France
- Chef Paolo Casagrande, Lasarte, Barcelona, Spain
- Chef Thierry Dufroux, Bistrot Belhara, Paris, France
- Chef João Rodrigues, Feitoria Restaurant, Lisbon, Portugal
- Chef Hideaki Sato, Tenku RyuGin, Hong Kong
- Chef James Syhabout, Commis, Oakland, California, USA
- Chef James Viles, Biota Dining, Bowral, NSW, Australia
And what’s on the menu? Each chef will prepare 2 dinners including their own signature dishes, international lunch buffet will be open everyday on weekdays, live cooking demos will take place in the lobby and on Sunday a special brunch menu will be waiting for you!
The World Gourmet Festival supports the save a Child’s Life from AIDS project under the auspices of HRH Princess Soamsawali, in coordination with the Thai Red Cross and will donate THB600 (14€) from the price of each dinner ticket. Last year’s festival raised THB1.7million (about 40,000€)!
Check out the Festival schedule and book your tickets here. Reservations accepted from July 28.
Hotel reservation offer for the festival here.
Get your facebook updates here.
Pinterest updates here.
More pictures on instagram.
It’s only a few days away, the countdown has started!
15th Annual World Gourmet Festival