Ferrero Rocher Muffins: Your regular muffin recipe, just dip a ferrero rocher in the batter and bake. The chocolate – orange chips blends in perfectly, if you’re too lazy to melt it, just crush the chips in a food mixed.
Ingredients – makes 12 muffins
- 250gr. self-rising flour
- 125gr. butter, room temp.
- 120ml. milk
- 200gr. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 60gr. chocolate – orange chips (optional)
- 12 Ferrero Rocher
- Preheat the oven, air 160 °C.
- Melt the chocolate in bain marie. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the milk and the melted chocolate.
- Add the flour gradually.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 full and bake for 18–20 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick in the center of a cake. If it comes out clean, your muffins are ready.
Ferrero Rocher Muffins