Springtime asparagus and black truffle oil soup.
- 500gr. asparagus
- 2 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 800ml. chicken or vegetable stock
- 4tbsp butter
- 4tbsp black truffle oil
- salt and pepper
- Chop the onion and garlic and cut the asparagus and zucchini into small pieces.
- n a large pot, heat up the butter and 2 tablespoons of truffle olive oil.
- Add the onion and when it turns golden, add the asparagus and zucchini. Sizzle for a few minutes.
- Add the stock, reduce heat to medium high and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Try pinching the vegetable with a fork and when softened, puree them with a hand blender (or in batches in a food processor).
- Add the remaining two tablespoons of truffle olive oil in the soup, season with salt and pepper to taste, stir well and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes.