- Bread slices
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Preheat the oven at 170°C, air and grill.
- Cut the bread slices in cubes, 1cm thick.
- Place them on a baking paper covered tray.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and season to taste.
- Place the tray on the higher rack and grill for a few minutes. When they turn golden-brown, turn and let them grill for a few more minutes. Check frequently as they burn easily.
How long do you think these last? Expiration?
I usually eat them straight away. I’d say they may last a bit less than the bread packages’ expiration date, if stored in the fridge.