- 1 leek
- 60gr. valeriana
- 1 spring onion
- parmesan flakes
- sunflower oil
- 1tsp miso paste
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp white truffle oil
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp water
- 1tsp mustard
- Cut the leek into 3 pieces and then cut them lengthwise into very thin strips.
- Heat up the sunflower oil in a deep pan and fry the leek. Toss frequently and remove from heat when they turn golden-brown. Let them dry on kitchen paper.
- In a big plate, add the valeriana in the centre and place the leek around it.
- Cut the onion into small pieces.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the miso paste, water, olive oil, truffle oil, mustard, onion and pepper. Stir well to combine the ingredients.
- Add the sauce to the salad and garnish with the parmesan flakes.
Valeriana and leek crisps salad