- Prosciutto slices, 2 for each cup
- Rocket leaves
- Cherry tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese
- Pine nuts
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven, air at 170°C.
- Turn a muffin/cupcake tray up side down and cover it in aluminium foil.
- Wrap around each cup 2 slices of prosciutto. I always remove the fat from the prosciutto slices.
- Place the tray in the oven and let it bake for around 17 minutes.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into slices and the parmesan into flakes.
- Carefully remove the cups from the tray.
- Fill up the cups with the rocket leaves, tomato and parmesan.
- Garnish with some pine nuts, pepper and olive oil. Baked prosciutto becomes saltier, so, no extra salt is needed.