For the dough see here.
For the tomato sauce see here.
Extra toppings you will need:
- 130gr. mozzarella cheese, grated.
- 1 mozzarella ball.
- Small plum or cherry tomatoes halved.
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish.
- Prepare the dough overnight, if not, minimum 2 hours before you start making the pizza.
- Preheat the oven at the maximum temperature for about 30 minutes (air and bottom heat).
- Shape the dough and add the sauce and the grated mozzarella.
- Place the pizza at the bottom of the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Take the pizza out of the oven, cut the mozzarella ball with your hands and add it to the pizza.
- Garnish with the tomatoes and the basil leaves.