- 200gr. Smoked salmon
- 2 Avocados (not too soft)
- 50gr. Feta spread (see here) or katiki cheese
- 50gr. Parmesan cheese
- Juice from 2 lemons and 1 lime
- Sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon caviar
- Cut the avocados and the parmesan cheese into small cubes.
- Put them in a large bowl, add the feta spread and the 2/3 of the juice and mix well.
- Using a small glass, form the mix and place it on a plate. To do this, just put the plate on top of the glass and flip over.
- Wrap around with salmon.
- Add the rest of the lemon/lime juice, the sweet chili sauce and garnish with the caviar.
Sweet and Sour Hooters