- 100gr. baby spinach
- 100gr. arugula
- 100gr. quinoa (preferably black)
- a handful dried cranberry
- a handful pomegranate seeds
- 100gr. semi-hard smoked cheese (I used ladotyri, pecorino is a good alternative) cut in cubes
For the vinaigrette:
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- salt and pepper
- Wash the quinoa and cook it in boiling water for 10 minutes (enough water to cover it). Drain and set aside to cool down.
- Make the vinaigrette: combine all the ingredients and stir well.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together, add the vinaigrette and mix well with your hands.
- In a large plate, spread the quinoa as a base and top it with the salad.
Super Food Salad