For the dough see here.
For the tomato sauce see here.
Extra toppings you will need:
- 130gr. anthotyro cheese or ricotta
- 10 squash blossom flowers (or more, to taste)
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Prepare the dough overnight, if not, minimum 2 hours before you start making the pizza.
- Preheat the oven at the maximum temperature for about 30 minutes (air and bottom heat).
- Shape the dough and add the sauce, zucchini blossoms and cheese.
- Place the pizza at the bottom of the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Garnish with the basil leaves.
Squash Blossom pizza