- 4 tbsp carolina / arborio rice
- 240gr. water (1 glass)
- 1lt. milk
- 5tbsp corn flour
- 5tbsp sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract or half vanilla pod
- Warm up the water in a large pot and add the rice. Heat medium – high.
- Mix the corn flour with some cold milk in a mug and stir well till combined.
- When the water is absorbed, add the corn flour mix, the remaining milk, sugar and vanilla. Lower the heat to medium.
- Stir occasionally as it gets thicker and remove from heat before it starts to boil.
- Pour into bowls, let cool down and garnish with some cinnamon. Eat warm or cold. Preserve in the refrigerator.
Rice pudding (greek: ryzogalo)