- 150gr. arborio rice
- 2 shallots
- 175gr. white wine
- 2tbsp butter
- 4 slices parmesan
- 50gr. grated parmesan cheese
- 800gr. chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven, air 200°C. Place the prosciutto slices on a baking paper tray and cook till they get crispy. Remove from the oven and when cool enough, remove the fat and crush the prosciutto with your hands.
- Melt the butter in a large pan.
- Cut the shallots with a food processor and add them to the butter. Sizzle till they get golden and soft.
- Add the rice and stir well for a few minutes.
- Add the wine, lower the heat to medium-high and stir until the alcohol evaporates.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and start adding the broth in ladles. Keep stirring often. This should take 15-20 minutes.
- Add the prosciutto and parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper and let it cook for another couple of minutes
Prosciutto parmesan risotto