- 30gr. dried porcini
- 300gr. button mushrooms, chopped
- 240gr. heavy cream (or 150gr. Greek style yogurt)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 leek, chopped
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp butter
- 800gr. chicken or vegetable broth
- 250gr. water
- handful parsley
for the garnish
- 200ml. low fat milk
- a few drops of almond extract
- handful pistachio, crushed
- Soak the porcini in the water for about 15 minutes. Drain the mushrooms, filter the water through a coffee filter paper and set both aside.
- In a large pot, melt the butter and sauté the leeks, onion, garlic and button mushrooms.
- Sprinkle in the flour and stir well to combine.
- Add the porcini, flavoured water, broth, parsley, salt and pepper. Bring to boil, lower the heat and let it simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add the cream (or yogurt) and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Pureé the soup with a hand food processor.
- Prepare the milk foam and add some drops of almond extract to it.
- Serve the soup with some foam milk on top and pistachio.