Delicate beef carpaccio slices combined perfectly with arugula and lemony vinaigrette.
- 8 slices carpaccio
- 2 bunches arugula
- Parmesan flakes
- 3tbsp. olive oil
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- Wash the arugula and let it dry covered in a kitchen towel.
- Carefully separate the carpaccio slices and place them on a plate next to one another.
- Cover the slices with the arugula.
- Add the parmesan flakes.
- Season with the vinaigrette: combine the olive oil, lemon juice and pepper. Add more lemon to taste.
Beef Carpaccio Arugula Salad