- 250ml. milk
- 250ml. heavy cream
- 25gr. sugar
- 3 gelatine leaves (5gr.)
- 1 vanilla pod
for the topping
- 50ml. water
- 50ml. sugar
- 200gr. raspberries
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water.
- Split the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape the seeds.
- In a medium sized pot, add the milk, cream, sugar, vanilla pod and seeds and bring to simmer over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- Set the pot aside and remove the vanilla pod.
- Squeeze the gelatine leaves, add them to the pot and stir well to combine.
- Divide into 4 small glasses, let them cool down for a while and place them in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- For the topping: add the water and sugar into a small pot and bring to boil. Lower the heat to medium and stir well till the sugar dissolves. Remove the pan from the heat, add half the raspberries, puree with a hand blender and add the remaining raspberries.
- Scrape the panna cotta carefully with a knife, turn upside down and shake to make it come off. Garnish with the raspberry syrup.
Raspberry panna cotta
Just lovely! Wish I could plunge a spoon into that right now…
So luscious. My kind of dessert. Beautifully photographed!
Looks amazing!!! Teliaaaa! I am glad I came across this amazing food blog and please feel free to check out my Greek food blog at http://www.kouzounaskitchen.com
Krystina @ Kouzounas Kitchen