Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins with Salted Caramel.
For the cakes
- 250gr. flour
- 200gr. pumpkin puree
- 125gr. butter
- 120ml. milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice mix
For the topping
- caramel syrup
- Vanilla flavoured salt flakes
For the pumpkin spice mix, combine:
- 2tbsp cinnamon
- 1tbsp ginger
- 2tsp nutmeg
- 1tsp clove
- 1tsp white pepper
- Preheat oven, air 170°C.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the flour and the pumpkin spice mix.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar using a hand or a food mixer.
- Add the eggs, one at the time.
- Add the milk and the pumpkin puree.
- Add the flour mix gradually.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 full and bake for 18–20 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick in the center of a cupcake. If it comes out clean, your cupcakes are ready.
- Wait til they cool down before garnishing with the caramel and salt.
Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins with Salted Caramel