- 10 asparagus, trimmed
- 10 bresaola slices
- 1 leek
- olive oil
- sunflower oil
- white truffle oil (a few drops)
- lemon juice
- coarse salt
- Preheat oven, air 170ºC.
- Wash the asparagus.
- Wrap a slice of bresaola around each asparagus spear.
- On a baking sheet covered tray, place the asparagus next to each another. Sprinkle with olive oil and salt and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the leek lengthwise (size of a match) and fry them in the sunflower oil.
- Let them dry on kitchen paper until your asparagus are ready.
- Garnish the asparagus with the leek and truffle oil and serve.
Asparagus wrapped in bresaola
This looks like it would taste perfect. Seemingly easy to prepare too!
It’s very easy 🙂
Beautiful, tasty and very entertaining! The colors are inviting. 😛
Looks beautiful and delicious! LOVE bresaola… I usually wrap my asparagus with speck. Will have to try your way next time!