Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400gr. linguini
- 1 spring onion
- a handfull of parsley, chopped
- 120ml. dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves (medium size or one big)
- juice of half a lemon
- zest of one lemon
- 4 tbsp grated bottarga
- thinly sliced bottarga, a few slices for each plate
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- Cook the pasta al dente.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan, sizzle the onion and garlic. Add the wine when garlic starts turning light brown. Lower the heat to medium and simmer for a few minutes until the alcohol evaporates. Set aside and wait till it cools down.
- Add the lemon juice, zest, parsley and grated bottarga.
- Mix well with the linguini and serve. Add the sliced bottarga.
- Season with pepper and add parmesan cheese to your liking.