Ingredients (for a 22cm. round baking pan):
- 330gr. flour
- 220gr. butter
- 110gr. ice cold water
- Cut the butter into cubes.
- Mix the 3 ingredients in a large bowl, whip with an electric mixer on medium speed for a while and continue kneading with your hands.
- Wrap the dough with a piece of cling film and let it rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Place your dough in between two pieces of baking paper, press it down with your hands and roll it with a rolling pin. Alternatively, spread some flour on your working counter, cover the dough with baking paper and roll it.
- Place the dough in the pan, trim excess from the rim.