Ingredients (serves 2 as main, 4 as salad):
- 250gr. greens
- 50gr. quinoa (I used red quinoa)
- 1 carrot
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 spring onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Juice of one lime
- salt and pepper
- Bring water to boil, add the quinoa, lower the heat and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes. If there is any water left, drain it.
- Wash and cut the greens.
- Peal and grate the carrot.
- Cut the pepper, tomato and onion in small pieces.
- Mix all the above ingredients in a salad bowl / plate.
- Mix the olive oil, sesame oil, lime juice, salt and pepper and add the seasoning to the salad.